Chinese New Year Pineapple Tarts

chinese new year pineapple tarts
Image and recipe: My Baking & Cooking. Passion

The Chinese New Year (Lunar New Year) will be arriving soon, so I thought it would be a good idea to start feature this delicious new year goodies again. For the next few week, you will be seeing a lot of them in this blog. However, I will present you with different types of it so you can decide on which to make for this season.

Today post will be a traditional pineapple tarts from My Baking & Cooking Passion. Said to be the traditional way because it is the most common method people have been making them in such shape since I don't even know when. The tart shells are roll flat to about half an inch thick and cut out with special cookie mold, that create a circular depression in the middle to house the pineapple puree ball. After that all we need is to bake and let them sit to cool. And they are ready for munching.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...